- Step 1/3
- Step 2/3
- Step 3/3
Real-time Internet conversations occur on many platforms from
blogs to social media sites and new web superstars like Twitter.
Tools that you have used in the past, like Google or their email
alerts feature cannot keep pace with these conversations.
Peoplebrowsr is a real-time search engine and client for you to
look into the pulse of digital conversations and engage across multiple
social networks simultaneously. With filtering, you can bubble
up "memes and themes" that are important to you or your brand
across any "Web 2.0" service.
Which version of PB do you want? (you can change this at any time)
- See your Twitter stream, mentions, DMs and more in their own separate stacks
- Search keywords and use search operators as +chili +chocolate or "sushi restaurant"
- Sharpen your search, selecting Keywords, location, groups...
- Your searches are saved. Reopen them in one click
- Reply, DM, Retweet all in one click
- View threaded conversations
- Display your stacks as a Gallery, Stream or map
- Select your settings and pick your colors: creat your own custom designs!
- Create private or public groups. Browse popular and #hashtag groups
- Shift+Click on a user to add him to a Group. Make your group viral, with auto retweet
- Create a VIP Group and a ToDo List with quick tags. Email a Tweet. Add to AddressBook
- Link Twitter and Plaxo contacts
- Save screen real estate with the 'One Stack' view
- Manage your stacks and get an overview with the 'Helicopter' view and 'Stacks Navigator'
- View Reports like 'Recent Followers', 'People Retweeting Me' etc
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts from one dashboard
- Add Facebook, Flickr, Youtube, Identi.ca and other networks
- Export data: RSS, HTML, Retweet a Stack
- Import RSS, URLs and reply to DMs via Email
- Build Campaigns, track keywords and autodraft replies
- Receive Email notifications for keywords, replies and DMs. Tweet via Email
- Easily manage large amounts of tweets with the 'Outlook-style navigator
- Display the most recent post from each of your stacks in 'Helicopter' view
- Easily track your custom keywords
- Add a note, assign a post
- Rate posts as positive, neutral or negative ans get a list of positive or negative sentiment posts
- Expand URLs and open a page in a stack
- See stats as bar carts and word clouds on trending topics and keywords
- Save time and get relevant information with custom reports
Refreshing account details...
We've scanned the most popular networks to find your web presence